Get ready for some amazing dating tips that can help you make a terrific first impression! These tips might make the difference between hitting it off and losing your chance with a special someone! Be yourself, and let the other person tell you about them; be open and ready to listen! Patti offers these and lots more dating tips that can help you in your quest for love!
Preparing for the first date:
- When setting up the first date, spend no more than 5 minutes on the phone. You want there to be an air of mystery and have a lot to talk about on the actual date.
- Guys should make the initial call and suggest where to have the date. It shows initiative.
- Early evenings are a great time for dates. Mornings remind too much of work and lunch is too informal. Early evenings allows you the opportunity, if you do like each other, to have more time together.
- And most importantly, be on time!
- Do understand table manners. If going out to a restaurant for a first date, learn dining etiquette.
- Do not chew with your mouth open or hold your utensils like a toothbrush.
- Do not drink too much on a date. It will affect how you look, the way you feel the next day, and how you represent yourself.
- Once you are on a date, you only have about 30 minutes to build some sort of emotional chemistry. Do not waste time having long conversations about your children, pets, crazy hobbies and interests, or past relationships- (a definite do not.)
- Make sure conversation is not all about you. Ask questions. Make sure you are listening when they are answering. Make sure you ask questions as much as you answer them. Remember, the art of communication comes in two forms, listening and talking.
- A turn off for women bragging about career, toys, and especially other women.
- A women likes a man that can be sensitive. Show a bit of your softer side. Be attentive on the date; ask questions and listen.
- Show that you can be sexy, intelligent, and beautiful all in the same breath. Do not be afraid to show all of those traits. Show your sense of humor, smile, and make great eye contact.
- Most importantly, be yourself. Trying too hard to impress can end up leaving a bad impression on your date.
Want more? Call now to schedule a free consultation with Patti Novak and get serious about your love life! 702-701-7770